Thursday, September 22, 2011

When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?

My 2yr old is going to start her daycare in a month. How will they treat her to change diaper if she stinks like this? please suggestWhen my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
Its poop...its %26quot;supposed%26quot; to smell.



There isn't anything you can do to make it not smell at all. If you're concerned about the level of stinkyness, you can probably watch what foods seem to increase the stink level. (Just like with any adult, some foods probably react differently in her system than others.)



But really, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. No one expects poop to smell good. lolWhen my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
Do you think her poop is supposed to smell like fresh daisies? All poop stinks. It's poop. Get over it.When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
Doesn't yours smell too? If she is going on the potty, why would she be in a diaper? I am confused. There is not too much to change the smell. They are just like us, what comes in, goes out.When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
I'm pretty sure daycare providers are VERY used to changing stinky diapers. All poop smells. Don't worry about it.When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
Oh no your kid's poop smells, what's next??



Maybe spray her butt with Febreeze will get rid of the odor or just realizing that crap smells will make things easier.



Watch her diet too.If you're feeding her garlic and onions and curry it will make her stool more pungent.When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
Its poop, its suppost to stink..doesn't yours?? Its not gonna smell like perfume...When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
If there was a medicine to stop poop from stinking wouldn't we all use it? Sorry but poop is waste leaving our bodies, it doesn't smell good, nobody has poop that smells good. Those working in a daycare i am sure have changed many stinky diapers, your child's will not be the first.When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
When my child turned 2 I felt the same way. I guess it was because we were used to our children having a different diet in the early couple of years. She probably eats more now and her digestive system is maturing. It is natural for the odor to increase. It is also natural for you to have some anxiety about starting child care. Ask the child care provider about their diapering routine. Let them know about your concerns and they should be able to put your fears at ease. If you are truly concerned about the odor and your health of your child, consult a medical professional.When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
When you poop, it stinks as well. Do you take medicine to make yours smell better? Poop is supposed to stink. They will treat her like they treat any other child and change her diaper. It's probably a good thing that it stinks, because it will alert them to the fact that she needs changed. Just know, alot of daycares require any child over 3 to be potty trained before they will take them, so I'd start working on potty training.When my 2yr old goes to bathroom(passing her bm) it stinks? any medicines to get rid of smell?
is this even a real question. get off the computer and go to bed. it's obviously past your bed time.