Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How many diaper changes a day did your baby go through?

How many diaper changes a day did your baby go through at these ages



1. Newborn to 3 months



2. 3 months to 6 months



3. 6 months to a year?How many diaper changes a day did your baby go through?
1.every feed/ or when he pooped! have not gotten past the first one yetHow many diaper changes a day did your baby go through?
1) every feed time

2) still every feed time

3) when they were wet or soiledHow many diaper changes a day did your baby go through?
My daughter is only 3 months old and we usually go through 6 diapers a day. Max is 8 but usually just 6. She only poops like once a day and I change her pee diapers every 3 hours. She sleeps from 11pm to 8am so I change her before bed then when she gets up.How many diaper changes a day did your baby go through?
I change more time that I can.



Because I don't like my baby dirty and allergy.



Why don't use Chlorine Free Baby Diapers for reduce your baby allergy.



If you want to know where to buy and read more comments for Best Buy Chlorine Free Baby Diapers and click link to other diaper

Come on ;



http://best-buy-chlorine-free-baby-diape