Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do you ever forget how to change a diaper?

like noooooooooDo you ever forget how to change a diaper?
It's just like riding a bike. Once you get going, it just comes back to you.Do you ever forget how to change a diaper?
no...iit comes naturally with common sense....i mean iif u havent done iit n a whiile you miight feel a lil weird like i hope i have this diaper on riight...but u never forgetDo you ever forget how to change a diaper?
uh, no. it's pretty self explanatory. you take off, you wipe, you put new diaper back on with the design on the front and the stick tabs on the back. pull stick tabs around waist and secure onto design. my 7 year old sister can do it, so how could anyone forget?Do you ever forget how to change a diaper?
Can't say that I've ever forgottenDo you ever forget how to change a diaper?
i've been changing diapers every day for the past 13years (working in childcare, and now with my son as well) and even i sometimes put them on back to front when in a rush!Do you ever forget how to change a diaper?
No, but when my son was only about a week old my husband changed him and got him dressed without putting a diaper back on him LOL!



I awoke to my baby screaming bloody murder because he was wearing a fleece wearable blanket and had peed all in it.



I was irritated at the time but now we have a good laugh about it.Do you ever forget how to change a diaper?
not at allDo you ever forget how to change a diaper?
I don't think so. I first changed a nappy at about 7 years old, and didn't do it again until i was 20 and i didn't forget. There's not much to it, so it would be difficult to forget.

Saying that, when my granny watches my son, she seems to put them on backwards.Do you ever forget how to change a diaper?
It took me a couple of trys to remember how to FOLD a nappy (cloth square ones) when I was pregnant but once I remembered I was fine...can't say I have ever forgotten how to do the actual changing part though!!!!!Do you ever forget how to change a diaper?
that like asking if you ever forget how to put on pants.