Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How often should I change my son's diaper?

I know I need to change it when it's wet or poopy but I was just curious how many times other mom's with kids about this age change their child's diaper? I change him at least every 2 hours max, sometimes. Just wanted to get an average of how often other 14 month old babies' wet their diaper... Thanks for your responses in advance.How often should I change my son%26039;s diaper?
Every two to three hours should be fine unless he poops then right awayHow often should I change my son%26039;s diaper?
i go evry 2 - 3 hrs - at least half hour after a feeding... or as much as baby needsHow often should I change my son%26039;s diaper?
2 hrs is the average for that age group but of course some will drink more and require more changes. I know my boys would go about 1 1/2-2 hrs between changes by 12 months but before that it was more like every hour.How often should I change my son%26039;s diaper?
my baby is only 9 months but i change every hour in the morning but by the evening every couple of hours sometimes 3 or 4. i try to never let her sit in it so i check her often.How often should I change my son%26039;s diaper?
my daughters always drank a lot of fluids and have sensitive skin so we literally changed their diapers every 30-45 minutes when they were that age(twins). Needless to say we went though a lot of diapers. It is recommended to change them after they get wet, dont let them pee several times in one diaper it is not good for the skin.. so it all depends on the child i suppose. In our case we changed diapers all the time!How often should I change my son%26039;s diaper?
every two hours or so, then before and after each nap.How often should I change my son%26039;s diaper?
every 3-4 hours my son doesn't really go that much poop once or twice a day pee atthe same time and maybe two other pee ones