Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i get babysitting customers?

I really love kids. But I'm never hired. I was a mommy's helper twice, but I never get offered jobs. I know how to change diapers,injuries, and all that jazz. Me and my friend are going to Red cross summer class this summer, but Im just too shy to go up to my neighbors. I don't want to put fliers up bc i want to already know the kids. And I have toys and cooking experience !



What else can I do?How do i get babysitting customers?
Flyers is really the only way you can get jobs. You could put them up at local churchs, grocery stores, or dance/gymnastics studios.

Also word of mouth works as well. Ask people if they know anyone that might need a sitter.How do i get babysitting customers?
There is a website called Care.com that matches babysitters and babysitting jobs www.Care.com. Maybe you can also make flyer's and put around town. Good luck!