Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hey, I forgot how to change my diaper?

I need some help... I doodied a lil bit ago, and my nose is mad.Hey, I forgot how to change my diaper?
Step 1.)Put Diaper on your Face



Step 2.)Roll in a pile of poop



Step 3.)Roll in a puddle of pee



There You GoHey, I forgot how to change my diaper?
Diapers?? Be a real penguin and go in the snow=)Hey, I forgot how to change my diaper?
You doodied not me - Do it yourself!Hey, I forgot how to change my diaper?
Penguins don't need diapers. Be a real penguin and do it yourselfHey, I forgot how to change my diaper?
Jeez, these guys are really unhelpful.....alright here's what you do:

1. Take off said diaper.

2. Make a PB%26amp;J sandwich with said diaper in middle.

3. Eat said sandwich.

4. Find new diaper.

5. Slip around legs (do penguins have legs?) and stick together in front.

6. Repeat process as needed.Hey, I forgot how to change my diaper?
Sorry man, I'd do anything for you but change your diapers.. (%26gt;_%26lt;)