Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to get a nervous husband to change a diaper?

My sister in law has moved in with us.she is a single mom She has a 3 yr old boy who REFUSES to use the potty, So diaper changes we do. I help he rout. Change his diaper baby sit all the good stuff. I am 26 weeks pregnant. we found out we are having a boy. My Husband, i thought, would take to the idea of his nephew living here and try and practice diaper changing on him. Nope. I had asked my husband, %26quot; what is the key rule to changing a little boys diaper?%26quot; he said. %26quot; make sure the diaper isn't on backwards.%26quot; which is true but we all know watch out for the wee wee. So any ideas on how to get my husband more active on practicing diaper changes with m y nephew? honestly, i see him getting peed on when the baby is born..lolHow to get a nervous husband to change a diaper?
He'll be grand when it's own! My fiance was the same with his nephew, when it came to nappy changing he was out of here, but when our own son came along he was great with it!Now he's an expert........or so he thinks! LOL!How to get a nervous husband to change a diaper?
Once the baby comes along and he gets peed on a few times he'll learn how to deal with it. Chances are HE is going to be the one changing the diapers in the hospital because depending on how your labour and delivery goes you might be too sore to get out of be for a little bit.How to get a nervous husband to change a diaper?
Practice makes perfect! But even though with practice get peed on... I am speaking form experience lol.How to get a nervous husband to change a diaper?
I doubt my husband would change his 3 year old nephews diaper. I think it will be a different story when the child is his own.How to get a nervous husband to change a diaper?
a 3 year old is not a baby - i don't blame him for not wanting to change a diaper in that case. it'll change when your son is born. and all he'll need to do is get peed on once and he'll figure it out.How to get a nervous husband to change a diaper?
It'll be totally different when its his own, trust me!

My husband would never change his 3 yr old nephews diaper so your husband is not unusual. Older children that aren't your own are a little unnerving so don't worry.



Trust me, he will be totally fine once his own comes along and he'll soon learn to point that willy downwards! (actually my hubby has never been peed on and he changes diapers all the time!)