Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What sex is harder to change-boy or girl?

I have a daughter %26amp; a son on the way. (21 wks along) Who is harder to clean and such when changing the diaper. I would assume with a boy you would have to lift the scrotum %26amp; such. I've never changed a boy so I'm curious of what is to come. Also how to make diaper changes easier with a wiggle worm? Uh oh I'm asking 2 questions and only being charged 5 points LOLWhat sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
lol... their scrotum us so small you can't lift it! You do have to make sure the runny sticky poop is out of all the wrinkles though - just like out of all the girl's labia.



And watch out for squirting pee... when I was 3, I was watching my mom change my brother's diaper, and was squirted right in the face.... I'm 32, and my mother still loves to tell that story.



As far as which is easier...- neither - they're just different.



Congrats and good luck :)What sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
you have to lift both my sons, maybe her kids is just small lol!

Report Abuse

What sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
boy deffinately because of their penises. trust me i know i was a councelor for 4 year olds.What sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
Boys seem to like to pee all over when they are being changed so you have to be quick. You'll get used to it though.What sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
I say boy having had both, my sons are harder b/c not to get gross but the poop get right up their scrotums and i have to wipe a lot to get it off, girls it just one wipe from front to back.What sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
My daughter is hard to change. I wouldn't know about a boy - dont have one. But, sometimes poop goes into my daughters vagina (if its runny). So hard to clean out.What sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
Never had a girl, but with the boy, keep an eye on the fire hose during the diaper change. If you see it %26quot;filling out%26quot;, cover it FAST.What sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
i have 2 girls but i would say prob boy girls aint that bad coz you dont really need to hold anything up i guessWhat sex is harder to change-boy or girl?
Boys! You'll need to lay a little something on him when changing so you don't get an unexpected squirt! lol