Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where do you change a baby's diaper on an airplane?

When I had to change my then 3 month old (who was as big as a 6 month old) on the airplane, I was baffled as to where he could be changed. The bathrooms are so tiny. I resorted to using the top of the toilet lid. His head was tilted down on one side of the toilet lid and his legs were hanging off the other end of the toilet lid but I managed to make it work. If he were any bigger then the toilet lid would have been too small. I changed my then 2 year old standing up but thankfully he only had a wet diaper. If he had a poopy diaper I would have been at a loss. He would have been too long to even lay on my lap.



How/Where do you change diapers on an airplane?Where do you change a baby%26039;s diaper on an airplane?
I would have asked the flight attendants what they recommend or I would have just changed my baby/child right there on the seat and then quickly went and tossed the diaper so it didn't stink up the whole airplane. That's a really good question though.Where do you change a baby%26039;s diaper on an airplane?
I use to always wonder the same thing when my kids were little. I once was told to change the baby before I got onto the airplane...idiot. You don't control when a baby goes to the bathroom.

But anyway, there was always 3+ of us traveling, so I'd just ask my husband to move (as well as my kids if it was the younger one) and lay the baby across the two seats in the row.Where do you change a baby%26039;s diaper on an airplane?
When my little brother was little my mom had the same problem she just asked the flight addentant and she took my mom to a room with a decent sized table.Where do you change a baby%26039;s diaper on an airplane?
thats a good question, i think most of the planes in UK have baby changers in them as far as i know otherwise poor baby



i feel for you and your baby big time, i am so lucky my 9month old is still about the size of a 4/5month oldWhere do you change a baby%26039;s diaper on an airplane?
Ask to use one of the jump seats (a fold-down seat where the flight attendants sit for take off and landing). They are usually 2-seaters and long enough for the child to fit. Use the ones in the rear of the cabin for more privacy. Be prepared to wipe it down with a disinfectant wipe when you're done.