Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change your baby's diaper?

Yesterday during parenting class we were told to wash the baby's butt and gentile area every time we change their diaper in order to prevent a diaper rash. Take a small cloth dip it into the water w/ a little baby soap. I wanted to see how the other moms change their baby's diaper. I am a first time mom so I have many questions lol. My baby's skin is sensitive to baby wipes so I have just been using cloth and water.How do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
i have a lil girl, and they are easier, but my sister has two boys. and the way she does it, is she squeezes all the soap and water from the wipe, out onto their area.. and wipes it that way.. she has never had a problem with rashes or anything!



since your baby is sensitive to baby wipes, you need to get the fragrance free wipes..thats what my daughter needs cause she is sensitive as well..



good luckHow do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
I haven't used any soap or water when changing her, only wipes. But she gets a sponge bath (waiting for the cord to be gone to give her a real one) every day and she is cleaned very thoroughly then.How do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
My daughter has sensitive skin and I used to get the all natural baby wipes and she did just fine with them. I would not want to use cloths because they are a bacteria trap unless your washer can get to high temps or you boil them or even have a diaper service.How do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
i never took classes but since your baby's skin is sensitive to Wipes you can also Buy gauz and dip it in warm water if you don't want to use a cloth. And of course corn starch powder. just make sure everything is DRY before you out the powder on :)How do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
All 4 of my kids' skin is super sensitive and I wipe them with wipes every time I change their diapers, even just for pee diapers. The only time I used a cloth and water is if they have a diaper rash. The pamper sensitive and unscented wipes are very gentle.How do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
All I do is take off the dirty diaper wipe real good with wipey powder his bottom and put on the clean diaper. washing every time you change them is crazy that is why they make wipeys.How do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
I have always used unscented wipes on my daughter. She is 19 months old today and has never had diaper rash.How do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
ok if it is a wet diaper i clean her good with the wipes if other diaper i Clean with wipe but wash her with soapHow do you change your baby%26039;s diaper?
Try using unscented baby wipes or hypoallergenic wipes or soap to avoid rashes. Using wipes is quite easier than soap and water and its kinda messy too but if you prefer it that way, it's fine. If you want more information about these kinds of things, like caring for babies, try this site I found: http://www.PlanAFamily.com. It's a nice looking site, with good information for mothers, free baby formula and diaper samples and other free baby related promotions
  • hide my myspace friends
  • poison ivy spread
  •