Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How often should u change a babies diaper?

my baby is 2 weeks old, and I dont know how often should change her diaper? I ve heard that you should change a diaper after each feeding, but I feed her every 4 hours n dont want her to get a rush, but if I have to change her more often does that mean I have to wake her up when she sleeps after such long times of putting her to sleep..How often should u change a babies diaper?
I change my 8 month old every 2 to 2 and 1/2 hours on average. However, if he poo poos, then I change him immediately. It's not good to have them sit in their urine or poop for too long as it could cause a rash and just isn't sanitary. If he's sleeping or napping, I change him when he wakes up. Newborns tend to poo poo a lot more than older babies so you are going to be changing her more often.How often should u change a babies diaper?
8 to 10 times a dayHow often should u change a babies diaper?
Change her when she is wet or has pooped. You dont have to wake her up to change her though. How often should u change a babies diaper?
change it as often as needed. there is no time setting. How often should u change a babies diaper?
When she is wet or poopy of course. But usually at the age you should be changing about every two hours to prevent irritation or diaper rash on their gently skin. When noticing they are poopy or significantly wet, change immediately.

A easy way to check a diaper without getting them undressed is smell their butt to see if it is poopy.... and to squeeze the front of the diaper a little to see if it is spongy. How often should u change a babies diaper?
Just change her as often as needed. When she is wet, or has pooped, change her. When my baby was that young, I would change him during the night when he woke up to eat...but I wouldn't wake him up to do it (unless you are having issues with diaper rash, or she has pooped).How often should u change a babies diaper?
Changer her when she is wet or poppy. You don't have to wake her up to change her. How often should u change a babies diaper?
dont wake the baby to change the diaper- they say 6 or more wet diapers a day- depends whenever i think about it i check and even if its just a little wet i change her- sometimes its 10 times a day but as long as the baby is sleeping through a wet diaper i wouldnt worry- they will let you know if the diaper is too yucky! :)How often should u change a babies diaper?
I would only change my children if they were obviously wet (when they wake up from nap, or in the mornings) and as soon as I knew they were poopy. Diapers are so absorbent these days, the kids don't really even know they are wet......some children are especially sensitive, if that is the case, you should probably change much more frequently. I generally went through about 4 or 5 diapers a day.How often should u change a babies diaper?
I've always been big on diaper changing... when my little guy was that age I probably changed him 8 times a day and once in the middle of the night. Now that he's 14 months we're down to about 5-6 diaper changes a day. .

I wouldn't wake your child to change them though. If she's sleeping long hours already, just wait til she wakes up. Diapers today are so absorbant, so they don't feel drenched everytime they pee, but I was just always concerned about rashes as my son is prone to them, so I was cautious about it. How often should u change a babies diaper?
at 2 weeks babies usually feed every 1 1/2 to 2 hrs, which is why it is said to change after every feed. But all babies are different...



If you don't want to wake her up, just make sure you apply a whole lot of vaseline petrolatum on her butt before putting on her diaper, this will prevent diaper rash if she's not changed right away.



My daughter will only fuss when she has a dirty diaper, not a wet diaper. most babies like the warmth from the moisture. If she's not complaining, then you can wait for another half hour or so. But if she doesn't like it, she will let you know.....How often should u change a babies diaper?
Everytime they make business in their diaper. . .unless they are asleep (I would never wake my kids). I never let my kids sit in a dirty diaper.How often should u change a babies diaper?
Well they say a baby should have 6-8 wet diapers a day and one bowel however the bowel can differ depending on if breastfeeding or not. Some babies only have bowels once every couple of days. I usually ended up changing my son every couple hours or so.How often should u change a babies diaper?
You only need to change whenever she soils it.