Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How Do You Change A Diaper In The Nintendo Ds Game My Baby Boy ?

My little sister has the game My Baby Boy.. and she is just stuck on how to change the diaper..whenever she puts the stylus on the diaper it only shows a exclamation mark...



please help she really likes this game but she is really frustrated with this part of the game..



thanks !How Do You Change A Diaper In The Nintendo Ds Game My Baby Boy ?
well you have to rub or pet the baby with the stylus first to calm it down. make sure its smiling and happy. then you can continue on with changing the diaper.How Do You Change A Diaper In The Nintendo Ds Game My Baby Boy ?
Is this the same on the bath? I am stuck in a loop with bathing. I have the baby in the bath, and the bath mitten is ready with soap...but I get no suds, just an exclamation point on the bath mitten.

Can someone give me tips on this.

Thank you

Report Abuse

How Do You Change A Diaper In The Nintendo Ds Game My Baby Boy ?
Thanks so much for the tip. Both my son and daughter have been stuck on this also. It is almost like a real baby, but more frusteration

Report Abuse

How Do You Change A Diaper In The Nintendo Ds Game My Baby Boy ?
well my little sister has it too and it said in the directions to change the baby's diaper all u have to do is:

1st: unstrap the two ends of the diaper

2nd: lift the baby's legs and wipe it from top to bottom with the cotton on the left corner

3rd:throw the cotton away in the garbage on the right corner and lift the baby's legs again to throw away the dirty diaper

last: lift the baby's legs one more time and put the new diaper on and put the end of the diaper on the baby's stomach and strap the two ends togetherHow Do You Change A Diaper In The Nintendo Ds Game My Baby Boy ?
Just found the answer, but have yet to try it..... you have to soothe the baby first by singing, %26amp;/or talking to him. This will hopefully calm him enough, then the explanation mark will disappear, %26amp; you should be able to change the diaper