Sunday, November 21, 2010

How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?

My son is six days old and I am having some issues with changing his diaper. He leaks out of it a few times a day and I don't know how often I should change him? Also is it best to change his diaper after feeding him or before? When he wakes up sometimes he will leak pee while I am feeding him and I get pee all over myself, lol. Anyways, your help would be gratly appreciated.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
Once you have established how frequently you should change diapers, it may be a good idea to use a baby timer to remind yourself to do it, just in case you somehow forget. A baby timer can also be used to remind you to feed the baby.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
Try changing his diaper in the middle of his feeding. Feel his diaper if it is mushy change him.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
Change him everytime he does a poo, or every 2-3 hours.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
A young baby will go through about 12 diapers a day.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
flip him over and do it fast just be careful he dont piss or $hit on uHow often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
When it's wet.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
I always change my little boy before he eats. Just change him when he needs it...if he poops or if he is wet.



Is he in newborn diapers?? My little boy is 7lbs and i have him in sz 1's...he was leaking out of the newborn ones.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
change him when he becomes wet and if he leaks on you then change him as soon as he wakes up before he is fedHow often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
Everytime the baby's diaper is wet. I check my daughter every hour.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
i change my son after feeds for some reason feeding seems to stimulate him to pee lol.



Also not to patronise but try fastening the diapers slightly tighter to avoid leaks.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
If he's leaking it very well may be time to move to the next size of diaper. I found that to be the reason why my son was leaking at times. That, or, you are just waiting way too long to change him.



A good rule of thumb is to check every hour and a half. Or, with a newborn, just check after every feed. He should be averaging around 10-12 diapers/day right now.How often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
check it frequently and change whenever wet or pooey....:O)

point his penis down into the diaper to help keep him from leakingHow often do I change diapers on a six day old baby?
I change my daughter after every feeding, which is every 3 hours. Right now she has diaper rash, so I change her every 1.5 hours ( if she is dirty). I try to wait 5-10 minutes after each feeding %26amp; do bicycle legs so it works the poop out because my daughter tends to poop everywhere as soon as I clean her of and lift her legs for a new diaper! Change your son after each feeding! I think babies think it is funny to pee on their mommies, my daughter does it quite often! Good luck!