Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How on earth do I change a diaper?

I know, right?!

Someone left their infant with me for the day, and I'm scared to change her.

How do I accomplish this task without vomiting?How on earth do I change a diaper?
Don't know how good this video is from U-tube but it might help.

http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Change-

Remember to wash you hands afterwards.

You will be fine!How on earth do I change a diaper?
think about it this way: someone has to do it and you're the only one there. so step up to the occasion and just do it. and remember, when you were young someone had to ignore all the poopoo and change your diapers, too :pHow on earth do I change a diaper?
LOL it's not that bad! I used to care for elderly people who had Alzheimer's. Some couldn't control their bowels, so they wore diapers. After doing that, baby diapers are no biggie! ;)

Anyway, stuff a kleenex up your nose if the smell bothers you that much.How on earth do I change a diaper?
You'll be fiiine!! Its just baby poop and nothing that soap and water cant take care of if it gets on your hands... Babies just eat Baby stuff, U'll be fiiine, Despite the smell, Just remember its JUST baby Poo. Get your wipes and diaper out and creams if u use them and the side the tabs are on is the Back of the Diaper, Fasten in the front... U'll be okayyyyy :)How on earth do I change a diaper?
Caroline,

Think of something else don't get worked up. Think changing a diaper is no big deal like ,lifting up a finger. Because it really isn't. Or plug your nose. If it's stinky.

Trust me i swear you'll make it you'll be able to shout and dance around saying i did it i did it and you'll not get sick think about that cute little baby face.

Truly

AA PS have fun with the little baby!How on earth do I change a diaper?
Breath through your mouth! LOL



Take off the diaper, clean the baby with wipes of warm clothe, apply whatever the parents gave you to put on her bum and put a new diaper on. Easy :]