Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change a diaper?

I might work at a day care but the problem is that they want me to learn how to change a diaper? Yeah I know I should know how to change a diaper but I don't. I hardly see babies even though I love them and I don't have any kids so can someone help me please.How to change a diaper?
It's ok, I've gone through that.



This website is really helpful.



http://www.ehow.com/how_448_change-babysHow to change a diaper?
Pretty simple- Always wipe from front to back and make sure you make the diaper tight enough so it wont fall off,but loose enough to fit your ring finger in between the diaper and the stomach.How to change a diaper?
Practice makes perfect! Thats all I can say... Some days I really suck at changing diapers... lol.. i.e. falling off.