Sunday, November 21, 2010

I sound very hopeless, but how do you change diapers properly?

Like, I know you hold their feet together so they don't pee on you, and I know how to put the diaper on and off, but do you undo the diaper, keep the yucky one under their butt while you wipe?



I sound very hopeless as I said. I am going to be babysitting a 4 year old and a 18 month old, both girls.



Thanks!I sound very hopeless, but how do you change diapers properly?
Well, undo the diaper, then with your left hand take a hold of both of the little feet between your fingers and lift up. Remove the diaper (make sure the diaper pale is close by before you start) and throw it away while you keep holding the feet and legs us. Wipe the butt, etc and rediaper. If you want, you can put a cloth diaper over their area so they don't pee on you, but I've changed two boys' diapers for 6 years all together and only had that happen once.



Good luck. If you're unsure, just ask. I'm sure the mom would be happy to have you do it right than to just guess.I sound very hopeless, but how do you change diapers properly?
well i undo the tabs then i hold his legs and when its poopy i i wipe some o f the poop off his butt then i put the diaper under his but until i get it alll clean with the wipse the i move the diaper and get another one and add powder! =]