Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sims 2-How come my baby is always stinky?

I have a family on sims and they have a toddler named Molli. She needed a diaper change so after she was done, she kept smelling. I gave her a bath and it still wouldnt work. I kept giving her a bath over and over and she still had stink coming from her. So I did Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and did Force error. That didn't even work. What do you suggest I do to get rid of the stink???Sims 2-How come my baby is always stinky?
Personally, i use maxmotives to keep my sims bathed, fed, energized, and all other of those needs that need to be attended to, simply press crtl shift c to bring up the code, enter maxmotives, and BOOM! no stink (a few times the waves have stayed there, but thats rare and sims take no notice of it) glad to help :)