Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to change a diaper?

My neighbor has asked me to take care of her 2 year old tomorrow from 9-4 because she must go do something for business. She said she is confident I can take care of her but I usually only keep care of kids a little older. She is still in diapers and I presume I'll obviously have to change them. I guess I'll have to figure it out but does anyone have any tips. Is it really that bad?How to change a diaper?
The main thing to remember when changing a little girl is to always wipe from front to back. You don't want to get bacteria from the back up front, that could be bad... Other than that, you take off the diaper, put the new diaper on and strap it up. It's really not super difficult. Just hope she doesn't give you any smelly ones, not really hard but definately not enjoyable (like changing diapers is ever enjoyable anyway... lol)How to change a diaper?
it aint that bad no - theyre just little babies and baby's isnt as bad as grown up's poo!!How to change a diaper?
lol its not bad

you just wipe their but like it was urs lol and put her diaper on.How to change a diaper?
I've always been told it's easier to child your own child's diaper then it is to change somebody Else's lol

Being that she is already 2yrs. old she should be potty training but her poopie diapers will smell pretty close to %26quot;adult poop%26quot;. If she is wearing training pants just slip those off, wipe her off really good from front to back %26amp; put a new diaper on her.