Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change a diaper?

I took the day off from work and my wife ran out to go shopping. She left me at home here with our two children who are still in diapers. Problem is that in my 35 years I have never even touched a diaper (my wife stays home and takes care of the kids). Now they need a change and stink. What do I do???? Help!!!!!How do I change a diaper?
It's hard to write down. Why don't you youtube it? I'm sure you'll find something on there. Good luck!How do I change a diaper?
If you were my husband.. you wouldn't be my husband for much longer..



I stay at home with the kids while he works but he is still expected to pitch in when he gets home and on days that he is off.How do I change a diaper?
You're still married?How do I change a diaper?
Bull.No 35 year old father does not know how to do that.....look on the pack theres instructions.How do I change a diaper?
well if you think its gross, go put on gloves. then peel out da diaper, denu get baby wipes, lift the baby and wipe his buttHow do I change a diaper?
Find a place to change them, the changing stand or on the floor or on the couch or wherever, lay down a blanket and find the fallowing supplies: 1 Fresh Diaper, Baby Powder, Wipes, and the video will take it away: http://www.howcast.com/videos/262-How-To-Change-a-Disposable-DiaperHow do I change a diaper?
youtube it !How do I change a diaper?
You shoulda thought of all that before you decided to have kids and let your wife do all the care-giving. You're a parent and have never tried to change a diaper? Shame on you. What has happened to helping fathers these days? Look it up on youtube.How do I change a diaper?
Improvise and don't forget the duct tape. The shower works great for washing them too.How do I change a diaper?
step 1. get the diaper and wipes and butt cream and put it on the changing table

step 2- on the side of the diapers are taps pull the tabs off (if you have boys you might want to get a soft wash cloth and hold it over the area)

step3 wipe the babies bottom, for top to bottom and the private area, use 2-3 baby wipes and get the butt cream and rub it in your hands and on the babies bottom



step 4,get the fresh diaper and the side with the character is the right side up, there will be taps on the sides that stick, you unstuck on side and gently yet firmly put the tap on the diaper

step5 if the diaper was spoiled on it leaked through get more clothes for the children

step 6 pick up the children

step 7 pat your self on the back



congrats you have now officially changed a diaperHow do I change a diaper?
Do you think someone taught your wife to do it?



Nope, suck it up daddy and learn just like your wife did.How do I change a diaper?
Just wipe up any poop and put a new diaper on. No need to wipe if they were just wet.
  • skin whiteners bleach creams
  • desperate for advice
  •