Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change a diaper?

I am at home taking the day off from work. My wife had to go visit her mother and left me in charge of our two small children who are in diapers. Problem is they now both need changing but in my 35 years I have never even touched a diaper. How do I do this!!!!!How do I change a diaper?
Calm down. First you need to put on a pair of disposable gloves. Feces carries a lot of diseases. Next, you undo the two tabs on the diaper. These should be located right where the waist is. Slide the diaper out from under the baby and dispose of it in the proper bin. Take the child's two feet in one hand and gently lift their rear. Take the proper wipe and wipe forwards to back, make sure to get under all of the creases. Slide a new diaper underneath. Put their legs down, and wrap the diaper around them. The front will usually have a pattern and will be narrower than the rear. Unstick the tabs and fasten it. Wash you hands and throw away the wipes and gloves in a waste unit.



When your wife gets home, make sure you ask her how to do it. You should know this. Good luck and I hope I helped.How do I change a diaper?
Wow, I wont even dignify this with an answer - trollHow do I change a diaper?
are you kidding? its really not rocket science! my 7 year old sister can change a diaperHow do I change a diaper?
Hire a babysitter.How do I change a diaper?
look it up on youtube.How do I change a diaper?
look for videos on something like youtube for a demonstration... watching a video demonstration would be more helpful than step by step written instructions.... go here:



http://youtube.com and type in %26quot;how to change a diaper%26quot;How do I change a diaper?
CALM DOWN AND JUST RELAX ITS EASY OKAY JUST TAKE YOUR TIME ITS NOT GOING TO HURT YOU JUST WATCH HOW YOU TAKE OFF THE DIAPER AND THAT'S HOW YOU PUT IT BACK ON AND YOU WILL BE FINE I PROMISE YOUHow do I change a diaper?
why would she leave you with them then? oh my...



1 make sure u have diapers and wipes at hand.

2 lay him down.

3 open diaper and kind of fold it down underneath his butt.

4 take a wipe and wipe him, if its poop make sure you wipe it all off

5 pull dirty diaper away and place new diaper in

6 close diaper



next time, ask you wife to teach you or just watch her.How do I change a diaper?
wow... u undo the tape... first make sure you have diapers and wipes handy.... if its a girl start from the front and work your way around.... boys dont matter.... then continue to wipe until clean... open clean diaper and place with the tape side under the butt bring front up and secure closed.... repeat with secod child

so sad that you have children for at least 3 years and yet to change them....How do I change a diaper?
You must be joking? Your wife must be crazy, or a saint. How is it you have two children and have never changed one diaper?



It's not rocket science. I had no formal training myself. You're a big boy, you can figure it out.How do I change a diaper?
This is Funny! When my son was a tear old my sister in-law and brother in law were watching him.. They didn't have any children of their own and my brother inlaw changed our sons diaper. When we went back to pick him up it was on backwards. LOL Got luck . Just don't put it on backwards!How do I change a diaper?
To be honest, I can't believe this of the ignorance and neglect. but it's pretty straight forward, by the time you read this the diaper should have been off ages ago at least, take it off and take note of how it was put on, while taking it off use the diaper also to take away as much solid as possible in 1 clean wipe before discarding and then grab some baby wipes to clean up the rest of the mess, if there is a rash make sure to use the cream that should be with your tool kit so to speak, then use a bit of the powder provided in this kit, to get a diaper on hold the babies ankles gently with 1 hand and gently raise enough to get the diaper under the babies tail bone and sitting like you would wear underwear and fasten it in place, you can't go wrong really.How do I change a diaper?
Just make sure the bum and privates are clean... try to figure it out from there because it's hard to explain over internet. As long as you keep the area clean and moist I think is all that matters rigth now.