Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change a diaper?

My mum is pregnant and I want to take care of it and raise it, but i just don't know how to change it. Also what are things you recommend me to do like the bottles, carry it with blanket or not, what if he/she puts his/her hand in her/his mouth??? What if the baby cries?

I want to raise it because i don't want it like most children like with loads of TV and candies/sugar!How do I change a diaper?
your not suppose to raise it becuase your not the father. leave the raising to your mom and just help out when you can.How do I change a diaper?
Why not have your mother show you?

Bottles I would leave to your mum. that's one thing you don;t want to be messing with when you have no clue what your doing. It's not about passing bacteria etc onto the baby.How do I change a diaper?
take a parenting class.

they will teach you pretty much all you need to know.