Thursday, June 2, 2011

My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?

I wonder if all night long diaper is ok? She sleeps at 8 and get up at 5:30am and her diaper is totally soaked. I tried to change her diaper while she was asleep yesterday but she got up and became very cranky. I wonder what is the best way to change her diaper? Please suggestMy 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
Dont interupt your baby while she is sleeping. Just wait until she wake up. She doesn't feel what's in her diaper.



But from 8 pm to 5:30 am? Isn't that a little bet long?

You'd better get a doctor's advice about her sleeping attitudes.My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
leave her!! she will wake if it bothers her.

well done my son is 6months and still gets up twice at night!!My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
Never wake a sleeping baby!



(Well, not if they're healthy and well fed, anyway.)



Your baby takes in less fluid at night so can go longer without a changing. Also if you are using disposables they are very absorbent, if you are using cloth diapers, use disposables only at night- they keep the urine away from the skin.



If she is not waking up due to being wet, let her sleep without changing her.

Be sure to use a very good balm before bed and clean well when she wakes up.



Sweet dreams!My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
I would change her before beddy time...you can put desitin on her lil butt....if it was bothering her she would get up....



Good LuckMy 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
haha, just let her sleep, if her diaper is soaking thru then you need tobuy new kind of diapers. They are supposed to make it so they last all night being soaked but not coming thru, Its ok, let your baby sleep. Just buy some more crib sheets too ;)My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
If you are just talking about her wetting her diaper, don't worry too much about her being wet all night if being wet is not waking her up. Make sure you've tried another brand or style of diaper to see if it works better, and be sure to use the right fit. Urine is basically a sterile fluid, so it shouldn't hurt if she is going to bed dry and you change her as soon as she wakes up. I had read in a parenting magazine almost 20 years ago (when my son was an infant) that letting the skin dry naturally after removing a soggy diaper was a good way to prevent diaper rash. I followed this practice and my son had very healthy skin, never suffering from diaper rash.My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
when i baby sleeps through the night you don't change the diaper. if she leaks there are these things called diaper doubler's. i don't know where you are located but i used to get them at my local grocery store. its kind of like a sanitary napkin for babies that you put inside the diaper for extra absorbency!My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
If you don't want to got back to sleepness nights I wouldn't disrupt her. Find better quality nappy to do the job properly. I used Huggies with my lot and they served us well. Yes they maybe lil bit more expensive generally but get them on special and get bulk. And another tip, coz they very good absorbency, you can get 2-3 wee's before needing to change while she is at this age. Of course later on with bigger wee's change her as you think. If you[as best you can] never allow her to get saturated or leave her that way, toilet training later will be easy. Was with all mine and I had four. It's all a learning curve til they leave home, all the best in your journey. Cheers.My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
Buy a pack of diapers that are a little bigger than her regular diapers and use one at night. This will help keep her from being totally soaked in the morning. Let her sleep, she'll be fine. Good luck :)My 3.5 months old has just started sleeping all night. I wonder how should I change her diaper?
I have heard it's best to let them sleep. Just change the baby as soon as she wakes up (which you have been doing) you're lucky to have a baby who sleeps through the night already.