Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?

My 9 year old son is undergoing chemotherapy and during some of it he is so sick that he can't get to the bathroom, so we have him wear a diaper. He isn't happy about it. When I try to change him, sometimes he is so uncooperative and kicks and won't let me do it. I would feel bad punishing him for this behavior but I don't know what to do? How can I get him to hold still while I clean him up and put on a fresh diaper?How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
trollHow do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
I am so sorry that your son is sick. I pray that he gets 100% better very soon. Try having him do something why you're doing it so that he is distracted. Maybe he could play hand held video game like a Nintendo DS. Give him a lolli pop. Kids love candy.How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
Get him pull ups and let him change his own. He is probably embarrassed and needs privacy.How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
What a nasty piece of work you are, Mary. Making up lies about a 9 year old having chemo so you can get your kicks from your sad little fetish. Go away - you should be ashamed of yourself.



Look at her other questions, guys.



%26quot;How many chances should I give a bedwetting foster child before sending him back?

It's almost every night that he soaks the sheets, and the state doesn't pay for goodnite diapers or laundry, so I need to lay down the law. I'm going to give him a warning. What should the warning be? Should it be next time you wet it's out you go? Or should I say that if it happens 3 more times he's out? He's 12 years old so that's way too old to be peeing on himself at night.%26quot;



%26quot;Wearing adult diapers because of a pants-wetting phobia?

I have an irrational fear that I'll wet my pants whenever I go out. I can't even enjoy sunshine or flowers and fortunately I work from home on the computer. The only way I can get myself to leave the house to go to the grocery store is if I have on an adult diaper. It's irrational because my bladder control is just as good as anybody else's. What can I do? This makes it nearly impossible to have a relationship with anyone.%26quot;How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
first of all i am so sorry. ur family has to go through something so traumatic. what i would do is i would give him an interesting toy to play with. something he really likes. have him play video games while your changing him. or watch tv. ask him to draw a picture while hes lying down. hes going through alot. i pray he gets better.How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
There are several ways of handling a situation like this. I've fostered many sick children, and NEVER had to put a nine year-old in diapers. There are bed pans, there are commodes that can be placed next to the bed. there are beds specially made so the patient can relieve themselves W/O leaving the bed, there are Colostomy bags, Catheters, and funnel-hoses.



I've read your other questions, and I doubt this is a problem for you, BUT if it is, I suggest you see the boy's pediatrician and get some professional advise. If you REALLY are in the situation you describe, you are doing the boy (possibly irreparable) emotional damage.



You wouldn't want him to grow up and inherit your baggage?How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
He is probably embarrassed and feeling very self conscience about needing the Pull-ups. At 9 he should be able to change himself. Leave the clean ones in the bathroom and allow him to tend to himself.How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
Oh, I am soo sorry about your son....

I will pray for him.

I think your should just give him a toy to deal with or let him change himself.



Im Sorry and Good Luck

NicoleHow do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
Mary, is either a pedophile with a dipper fetish or....no, no i thinks thats about it.

Seriously people, go check out some of her other questions...there is a very scary pattern going on.How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
1) I read your other questions and you clearly have some kind of obsession with diapers.



2) Kids receiving chemotherapy treatment don't need diapers. Even if they can't get out of bed, there is such a thing as bedpans.



3) It's really not funny to joke about cancer. At all.How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
I saw your questions. They R ALL ABOUT DIAPERS! U r thee 1 with diapers here