Thursday, June 2, 2011

Does anyone know how to use the wonderoo diapers?

I am thinking of purchasing some wonderoo cloth diapers.



They have two inserts that are snapped together, but different sizes. Do you use both inserts or just one in the diaper? If you use both does the small one face the baby or the diaper?



Also, does these two inserts REALLY work? I want to go cloth for environmental reasons, but I wonder if they really work. I don't want to be changing clothes as often as I change diapers because of leaks.



Also, I was thinking of purchasing some additional liners that are just oval (like bum genius). I can't find a place that sells the inserts for the wonderoos (because they don't make them anymore). Will the bum genius ones work ok?



Also, what are your recommendations at night? I was thinking of using disposables at night to prevent leaks. I have looked online and I find places where they say that the wonderoos will be ok at night if you use extra stuffing. How much extra? And will they really work at night without leaking?Does anyone know how to use the wonderoo diapers?
I use fuzzibunzs with my daughter. And I love them. Cloth diapers are great for your baby %26amp; the environment. I hope this helps!



Two inserts will help absord more fluid. I use the small %26amp; medium on her and she's 15months old now.



The oval ones should work fine. Just make sure they cover the front well if a boy, and the middle well if a girl.



For night, I just doubled up her inserts. Usually, 2 will iserts will be enough for her.



We use disposables on vacations where we can't wash everyday and at church so the nursery workers won't have to handle the dirty ones.
  • girls myspace
  • oily skin pimples
  •