Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?

My 9 year old son is undergoing chemotherapy and during some of it he is so sick that he can't get to the bathroom, so we have him wear a diaper. He isn't happy about it. When I try to change him, sometimes he is so uncooperative and kicks and won't let me do it. I would feel bad punishing him for this behavior but I don't know what to do? How can I get him to hold still while I clean him up and put on a fresh diaper?How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
Get help you sick diaper fetish troll

thank for the 2 points...



next diaper fetish question...How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
first have him distracted by what he likes than have him hold by his dad or at least have him take a sleeping pill so he'll be so tired he wont move but that up to you my friend had the sam e problem sorry for his being k everything well be fine just try any of those if nothing than try as many things you can think of but don't hurt himHow do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
let him play with a toy when you are changing him

im so sorry he is sickHow do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
well first you get the f*** off yahoo answers and get a life...

then you move out of your mom and dads basement, work out some, and get a LIFE!!!!

what's your fetish with diapers?!



wake up people who are taking him seriously, and look at his profile, he made today, he's asked 4 questions all about diapers and bedwetting...

he has a phobia of going out in public b/c he's afraid he'll wet his pants, then he has this 9 yr old that wears diapers, and he also has a foster child he's going to kick out because he's wetting the bed...

sounds really real to me!!How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
I am 80% sure all of your questions are made up, but just in case they aren't, (and your really are a seemingly mentally unstable parent...who happens to get into a lot of situations with dippers and boys wetting themselves) then just know that you are doing irreducible damage to your children, and you should seek counseling, or at least read a few parenting books, before you do any more damage.How do I get a 9 year old boy to hold still during diaper changes?
Get help you sick diaper fetish troll

thank for the 2 points...



next diaper fetish question...